3Plus Vibe Activity Tracker Smart Watch review

I want this to be a quick review of the 3Plus Vibe Smart Watch, so I'll show you what it has and what it entails.


3Plus Vibe Smart Watch Specifications

You get this band, which you can easily replace with bands from Amazon if you want, and then you get this proprietary charger, which has to be in here this way.

It won't connect properly, but it's pretty strong and charges up quickly. The band is pretty cool looking, and it's different from most other bands. On the back, I think it's pretty nice looking. 

There's a heart rate monitor that you can use all the time or just when you're exercising. There are two buttons on the right and no buttons on the left.

You get a nice looking display and overall 3Plus Vibe Watch is a pretty decent looking watch for $50. It does have extra built-in gps which is quite nice so you don't have to have your phone with you go to the user interface

Swiping down will take you to your notifications, while swiping up will take you to your quick settings. So battery percentage find my phone airplane mode this is do not disturb your brightness levels and then your settings here and so you can see it is connected to bluetooth up top there.

Of course, it'll be your main screen, which you'll need for whatever watch face you're using. Swiping to the right or left will get you to almost everything.

The same submenus, but from different angles, so your activities, which will tell you what's going on today I haven't worn my 3Plus Vibe SmartWatch today, so it's not telling me anything right now, but you have your calories. I'm not sure what standing is, but there's something here.

It's a metric it counts calories, steps, standing (I'm not sure what standing means), alarms, breathing, and heart rate, so you can tell whether your heart rate is on all the time or not.

3Plus Vibe Activity Tracker Smart Watch review

I don't have it on all the time, as I don't have it on mine right now, uh you need to go here and tap the measure or during exercises uh music controls we're still going to offer your phone through bluetooth it doesn't have built-in music.

It's only a 50 watch, so don't expect it uh your notifications again settings we'll get to in a moment come back to how you slept last night didn't work last night but I'll tell you your score and then it'll tell you your different stages.

How long have you been running how much time you spent using your stopwatch timer in each Your weather is very basic, and it only tells you that.

So your current temperature outside, the high and low for the day, workouts, and then back home, so it's going to use workouts There aren't many workouts on this page; you can do outdoor running, walking, outdoor cycling, and indoor cycling.

So this is more of a cardio watch than anything else. Go to settings, and you'll find your different watch faces, which you can switch between. It comes with four or five of them pre-installed.

There are four of them on here right now, so I'll hit this bomb bundle again. So this is interesting it has always bright which appears to be and always on display on or off which of course will kill your battery if you keep it on your braid screen timer how long the screen it says i'm for annoying thing is if it does turn off a lot of times

It returns to the home screen, and when you raise or turn off the wake, you must press the button to turn back on your device information qr code, which is used to set it up. power off, reboot, and then reset.

So, for a 50 dollar 3Plus Vibe Smart Watch, it's actually pretty decent. As I mentioned, the most important thing to me is that you get an actual GPS and not just a connected GPS. Oh, and it's pretty nice looking.

I think the 3Plus Vibe Smart Watch is a pretty good looking watch when I put it on me here, especially for only $50 in the United States. That's what it looks like on my very small wrists, as you can see, but I think it looks pretty good.


Is the 3Plus Vibe Watch waterproof?

I think it's a great size, not too big, not too small. According to the box, it has three atms and is water resistant. So you should be able to swim with it or take it in the shower if you want. You can also receive and read all of your notifications on the watch itself.

Then there's an app that's kind of a basic app, so we'll go ahead with that. Of course, when you do these, they'll tell you that give a bit of a timer there countdown.

As well as your distance your pulse rate your average mile pace your previous mile pace your current cadence of calories and pace your steps, distance, and heart rate again, so it tells you a decent amount of information, and then up there will be how well you are connected to GPS, which is insane.

I actually found gps inside that's actually really good a lot of watches can't seem to find any gps inside wow that's that's shocking so hit the top button there and it'll pause whatever workout you're on again the same goes for the bottom.

Then you can resume or end it, and because we didn't go very far, it didn't record it, which is also cool, uh it's kind of funny on some watches, like last night started off for like five seconds.

I'm like oh you did great uh no I didn't do anything but thank you so two I need to mention on their app you can only get more watch faces oh so, two I need to mention on their app you can only get more watch faces   so uh two I need to mention on their app you can only get more watch faces so two

So I'd say there are about 50 different watch faces you can get in various styles and I'd say they're very cool so, that's the 3Plus Vibe Smart Watch for $50. I got mine from Target, but I believe Walmart sells them as well.

Please let me know what you think. If you don't already have a watch, I think the 3Plus Vibe Smart Watch would be a good choice if you're into running, cycling, walking, or working out.

Post a Comment

0 Comments