Ticwatch pro 3 Low-cost watch tracks Review.

Ticwatch pro 3; Today I'm going to review the new mobvoid ticwatch gth pro, which I have in the color meteorite black and is currently available for $99.99 USD.

I did a full unboxing of this watch, so I'm just going to show you the packaging quickly so we can see this at the front and then we can see this information at the side and it has something called rd health so I'm going to go into the major highlights about ticwatch gth pro.


Ticwatch pro 3 smart watch features

  • It has a 1.55-inch amoled color display with 360 by 320 pixels and touchscreen functionality.
  • It has a battery life of up to 10 days and charges in under two hours.
  • It has all-day heart rate tracking as well as a 20 millimeter quick release watch band pulse ox to track your oxygen saturation.
  • TicWatch GTH Pro monitors your respiration rate as well as your skin temperature.
  • It can withstand pressures of up to 5 atm or 50 meters of water.

Is ticwatch gth pro waterproof?

TicWatch gth Pro watch can be worn in the swimming pool, in the rain, in the snow, and in other weather conditions. It tracks up to 14 different activities in sports such as walking, running, basketball, and cycling. It also has some basic clock features such as a timer and stopwatch.

Ticwatch pro 3 smart watch already has heart health which tracks various metrics related to your heart health such as rd age or arterial age exercise capacity it also has advanced sleep tracking and more but I'm running out of room but these are definitely some of the most important.

Okay, so this is how it looks on me, and I do have a seven-inch wrist, and I've gone ahead and put all the wrist sizes that this can fit on screen for you.

So I definitely find this very comfortable to wear guys, it has a smooth silicone band and in my opinion it doesn't feel sticky I know sometimes silicone can feel sticky but for me I don't have that issue here but if you did want to change the band it does use standard silicone bands.

TicWatch GTH Pro Low-cost watch tracks Review.

You know, 20 millimeter quick release bands, so you can definitely buy non-silicone bands and easily swap them out. Right now, I've got the brightness set to three, but you can go ahead and turn it all the way up to five here's the brightness at five once you do.


"Also read: Carbinox Smart watch Fitness Tracker for iphone"

What does the TicWatch GTH monitor?

I find it very easy to read both indoors and outdoors, so here's what it looks like outside in the sunlight, guys. As you can see, the display here is quite reflective, but if you turn up the brightness, it's definitely easy to read.

So I believe you'll need a brightness of at least three or higher to read it in sunlight and in bright lights indoors. TicWatch GTH Pro smart watch has a battery life of up to 10 days, depending on usage.

So, with my uses, which I've listed on screen for you, things like outdoor runs, walks, cardio activities, and so on, I've gotten an average of eight days of battery life here, which is fantastic for me. Especially when compared to the Ticwatch pro, which has a battery life of less than 48 hours, I appreciate the extra battery here.

So now I'm going to show you the fundamentals of using the TicWatch  smartwatch. To turn it on, you can either raise it to wake, which means that if you have it on your wrist and turn it towards you, it will wake up, or you can go ahead and tap this.

So, once the screen is awake, you can swipe down and see all of your settings, so we can turn on or off do not disturb, we can turn on our battery saver mode, and we can turn on a flashlight, which basically just makes the screen bright white. 

We can go to our settings and change our brightness. We can also reset the watch and turn it on or off. You can change your brightness here by swiping right.

That's my phone. You can use that, and I'll help you find your phone if it's gone missing; that's what that sound was, so swiping right from the home screen, we're now seeing the weather and our heart rate data.

Here's my heart rate data for the last 12 hours or so, and I find it pretty accurate. Just testing it, like if I'm running up and down stairs or just sitting down and or working out, it definitely responds correspondingly pretty quickly.

So I've been comparing TicWatch GTH Pro to some other watches I have, and it's like 5% cheaper than my other watches that are a lot more expensive, so it's pretty good here we're seeing our respiration rate, skin temperature, and spo2 levels.

"Also read: TOP 5 Rugged and Waterproof Smart Watches in 2022"

Again, if you click on any of these guys, it opens up into a larger kind of metric, and if you also click on it, it begins to measure that thing for you, so here are all of our activities, and there are 14. I'll take you through all of them that we have here.

So that's all we have here, and if you want to start an activity, go ahead and swipe from the main screen to your activities, and once there, you can just click on one and then click start, or if we go back to the main screen, we can go ahead and tap on this once.

TicWatch GTH Pro Low-cost smart watch tracks Review

Then we'll see a shortcut for all of our apps that we have on here, and then I can go ahead and tick exercise, and then I can go ahead and click on any of these to start. So, after our exercises, I can keep swiping and now I can see my sleep data from last night, so you can either tap on it or swipe up and you'll see your sleep stages here, as well as a little graph.

Then we can see a summary of our day, so we can see the steps, distance, and calories burned, and there's a corresponding little kind of bar here on a graph that will fill up as you do more activities during the day.

Then here's our home screen, guys, with the clock that I've chosen. From here, we can also swipe up and see any of our notifications, and if you hold this button, you can actually turn off the watch.

So that's a little shortcut there yeah so those are the basics of how to use this watch guys it is pretty straightforward and I think a lot of you who are just starting out with smart watches will find this really easy to use as well.


"Also read: Rolex Classic "Oyster Perpetual" vs. Apple Smart Watch "

Is TicWatch gth accurate?

Now I'm going to talk about my sleep tracking from last night. Here is my score, which appears to be very good. It states the hours and duration, so this is what we see right here: awake zero light hour 34 and deep sleep 703.

So, guys, this isn't the most accurate sleep tracker. I definitely know I was awake a couple times during the night and it didn't pick that up, so if you're looking for really accurate sleep tracking, this isn't the one for you.

If you're just looking for a basic metric, like how much sleep I got last night, or how many hours I slept, this could be useful for you, but take it with a grain of salt.

Then you could see basically the same information on the app, and I do like we could see like a message here um it's kind of easier sometimes than a sleep score so it's just saying very good that's definitely helpful than seeing maybe like 72 percent or something.

So arti heart health is mob boys ai for tracking all of our heart health metrics and you simply do a 10 second reading using your finger so to get to already you'll click this button once and then scroll down and click on it.

So, to begin this reading, you'll place your finger on the sensor and it will give you some instructions on what to do, so I'm trying not to move too much, and it will take your rating in just 10 seconds, which isn't too bad because a lot of people don't want to be sitting around for a long time.

So it gave me an overall score of 80, which is good, and it tells me my heart rate, which was 80 beats per minute. It also tells me my ecap, which stands for exercise capacity and is a measurement of the amount of blood flow to the inner heart muscles.

Now we're seeing your hsx, which is your heart stress index, which is supposed to be the overall stress on your heart rate, and it's saying my age is 16 to 20 years old, which hey, that was years ago for me, but hey, I'll be 16 to 20 again.

TicWatch GTH Pro Low-cost watch tracks Review - $99

That's all the information we're getting here, so you can click next and take another reading and redo everything if you want. It gives you a big health snapshot of all your basic stuff.

I think a lot of people would like that just for a quick little snippet of their health and how they're doing right now all right guys so considering the price, quality, color, accuracy, ease of use, and battery life of the TicWatch GTH Pro.

I'm going to give it an 8.5 out of 10. I definitely give it a thumbs up, so if you guys are looking to get the ticwatch gth pro, I definitely think this is a great affordable option for those of you on a budget you know 99 is definitely affordable in the smartwatch world not only can you track your heart rate your steps your calories your distance.

"Also read: Carbinox Watch Review "

You can also track your spo2 which I think a lot of people like and it has pretty good battery life guys definitely for the price I think TicWatch GTH Pro is a fantastic smart watch if you did want you know more premium features then you will have to pay.

So I think what we're getting here is pretty good, and that's all I have for today. I hope you found this review of the Ticwatch pro 3 smartwatch useful, and if there's anything I missed today that you'd like to know, please leave a comment below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments