Carbinox Smart Watch Review & Bluetooth pairing

Carbinox Smart Watch; When a man demonstrated hitting a smart watch with a hammer, it didn't break or sustain any harm, drawing my attention to Carbinox Watch. Several tick tock adverts that I was watching featured the watch.

I'm really excited to use it and put it through its paces, but it's called a carbonx watch, and it welcomes a new generation of high-end.

We redefine the smartwatch concepts for those who want to take their outdoor experience to the next level and stay connected everywhere we created the most durable smart watch in the industry ready to stand out against any extreme situations.

Carbinox Watch has the features of the watch written on it

Carbinox Smart Watch Specifications

Enjoy gorgeous and cutting-edge features like on your wrist. Keep in touch, accomplish your goals, and monitor your health.
  • SPORTS MODES +20.
  • PHONE CALLS AND MESSAGE.
  • APPS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA.
  • CONTROL OF MUSIC.
  • TRACKING SLEEP.
  • MONITORING OF THE HEART RATE.
  • HYPERTENSION OF THE BLOOD.

Carbinox Watch Design

The Carbinox Watch is designed to meet the demands of any adventure while keeping you in touch with your own body. These are a few examples. 

It has heart rate monitor messages and calls. social media apps music control sleep tracking blood pressure and many more and that says inside the box one Carbinox Smart. 

One screen tempered glass one usb cable tempered glass one instruction book. 

I'm really excited to open this up and see what it looks like. I watched a few different things, but I got the army one. It's a little strange how I did it there it is, but I was actually on there. 

I had like Carbinox watches gone through and looked a few times because I was thinking for some reason that the whole thing was a scam because the smart watch I was thinking it would be really really expensive.

I know the apple watches are extremely expensive, and it was like 88 and I was like and so you know I communicated with my wife a little bit and stuff like that.

I ended up ordering one and I think I got the green one because when I ordered it I was like okay what color did I get because I didn't realize there wasn't a place to choose the color you got it just showed a few different ones.  

You went to their website, scrolled down, and it showed one, and I clicked on that, and so, I messed around with it a little bit.

"Also read: Garmin Epix 2 VS Apple Watch Ultra"

Remove the glass from here I guess it comes off like this and here it is what do we have here so I'm assuming that this is going to be the charger I've seen a few people use them already that would be the charger here and the instruction manual and this is what it looks like so I don't know how charged it is or not But we'll see how things go. 

I'll see how it turns on and if there's a battery or not look good that's fast there it is so but I'm going to go ahead and look in the instruction manual just to be sure.

I spent a little more time working on it and researching everything. So I think I've got it pretty much set up, but I'm still a little unfamiliar with it because I don't know much about it.

So, as I'm still learning, this is the little app that allows you to change the watch face. You can go to watch face and get these little faces as a result. and then you can edit and change a picture that you want to it which.


Carbinox Smartwatch app

You may use the DAFIT app to connect any smartphone—Android or iOS—via Bluetooth to your Carbinox Smartwatch (Available on App Store).

On your phone, enable Bluetooth and GPS, and give the Da Fit app permission to access your location. Check to see if your watch can connect automatically by opening the Da Fit app. 

If the watch can automatically connect, the problem might have arisen because the Da Fit software is not allowed to run in the background.

I'm still working on that, and these are the different settings I thought they had before they told me to download this one app. 

I assumed it was similar to the Apple Watch app, but it turns out you use a different app. as a result, it's not as detailed as, an apple watch.

"Also read: apple-watch-series-7-review-price"

I believe you have to have the app open for everything to sync or be connected, because when I went to exit the app, it said it wasn't connected, so I'm still learning and just sharing the experience of learning this thing but it seemed really cool in line. 

I'll have to use it more to see how everything works, but let's see if you can see that for now because I unplugged the thing, but there's the like information and of course it's not sync.

"Also read: Luminox watch Land Survival XB.3781.KM review "

Let's see, but I changed the color of the numbers, and I should put the date and time on there, and I colored them, and I'm going to add an actual picture to it soon, but it looks pretty cool for now. 

There are a few minor alternatives. I didn't even know that, but there's all that stuff that I just found out, and of course I'd have to put that on my sports list.

Anyway, apparently you can play music from change or put your music on from that thing, which is crazy because I didn't even know that, but, like I said, I'm still learning and playing with it a little bit more, so I'll have to customize stuff a little bit more.

I wish I could remove the app and then it would be paired, but I may have to see if I can do just the Bluetooth and then, you know, get rid of the app. So far, it's been a pleasant experience. 



Carbinox Smart Watch Bluetooth Pairing

Actually, when I hear my phone go off, like at work, I listen to music on my phone through the radio, and so when I'm standing there, I can look at my watch and be like okay who messaged me or you know what notification did I get, and it's been pretty nice.

I am very pleased with my purchase, and I sincerely hope that you enjoyed this review. If you have any further questions, please let me know and I'll do my best to answer them. In the meantime, I'll probably give you some more updates and show you a little bit more as I learn or whatever.

"Also read: TOP 5 Rugged and Waterproof Smart Watches in 2022"

The only model that can answer and make calls is the Carbinox Titan Pro. Only reject or forward calls, as well as read messages and notifications, are available. 


Carbinox watch won't connect to phone

Download the DA FIT app for iOS or Android. The system will pair the watch with your smartphone automatically.

You can use the app DAFIT (available on the App Store) to connect any smartphone, whether Android or Apple, to your Carbinox Smartwatch via Bluetooth.

Carbinox Watch are water resistant, which means they can withstand a certain amount of water, but we do not recommend swimming, diving, or taking a shower with them.


Carbinox smartwatch review reddit

Carbinox watch is a relatively new product and has not yet gained a significant following on Reddit. However, the few reviews available suggest that the watch is generally well-received by users.

Some users have praised the Carbinox watch for its affordable price and its range of features, which include activity tracking, heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, and more. 

Others have appreciated the watch's modern and sleek design, with many color options to choose from. However, like with any new product, there have been some criticisms. 

Some users have reported issues with the watch's app and software functionality, including difficulties syncing the watch to the app and connection issues. Others have expressed concerns about the accuracy of the watch's sensors and data tracking.

Overall, the Carbinox Smartwatch has received positive reviews from many Reddit users. Some users have praised the watch for its affordable price and its range of features, which include heart rate monitoring, activity tracking, sleep tracking, and more. Other users have appreciated the watch's modern and stylish design, with many color options to choose from.

Post a Comment

0 Comments