Garmin Venu 2 Plus vs Garmin Venu 2S

Garmin Venu 2 Plus; I'm going to compare the Garmin Venue 2s to the Garmin Venue 2 Plus, so today I'm going to focus on the key differences and similarities between these two watches.

I have the Garmin Venue 2s in white rose gold and the Garmin Venue 2 Plus in ivory cream gold, so the first difference I'm going to point out today is the price.


Comparison of the Garmin Venu 2 Plus and Venu 2S In terms of price

The Garmin Venue 2 Plus costs 589.99 Canadian or American dollars, while the Garmin Venue 2s costs 519.99 Canadian or 399.99 American dollars.

So there's a 50 to 70 percent difference here, so there's not a huge gap between this watch from 2022 and this one from 2021.


Technical similarities between the Garmin Venu 2 Plus and the Venu 2S.

They both have an amoled color display, can store up to 650 songs, and you can download your own songs from your computer. It's also compatible with Amazon Music, Spotify, and Deezer if you want to get your music from there. tracking of hydration.

They could track a variety of your daily metrics, such as your steps, floors climbed, and active minutes, and they both have all-day heart rate tracking.

They both have advanced sleep tracking gps glonass they're both compatible with garmin coach they both have garmin pay and more but these are without a doubt some of the most important.

I have a seven-inch wrist, so one thing you might know is that there is a significant difference in the watch sizes here, and this one has a 1.3-inch display. This device has a 1.1-inch display.

We also have differences in band sizes (18 millimeters vs. 20 millimeters), so I find the venue 2 plus a little big for me, um you know if you have a small wrist as well, you might find the same thing.

So I prefer the smaller profile of the Venue 2s smartwatch on my wrist. All right guys, now I'm going to go over the major spec differences between both of these watches. Starting with the Venue 2s, it has a 1.1 inch display that is 360 by 360 pixels.

It has a battery life of up to 10 days as a smart watch and 11 days with battery saver on. It has an 18 millimeter quick release watch band and weighs 38.2 grams.

It has a battery life of up to 9 days as a smart watch or 10 days with battery saver on, a 20 millimeter quick release watch band, weighs 51 grams, has a built-in mic and speaker, and you can use voice assistant on it.

Image of Garmin Venu 2 Plus vs Garmin Venu 2S showing pricing and features

The voice assistant is also compatible with Google Assistant, Siri, and Bixby, and you already know that with that speaker, you can play music on your watch if you want to.

So starting with the design Looking at the watch faces, we can see that there are differences in the little hour markers, so here we have little circles and dots, and here we have lines and dots.

The buttons are basically the same guys, just different colors but the same size, but we do have two versus three bands with the exact same design.

"Also read: apple-watch-series-7-review-price"

I actually really like the diamond-like pattern that they had with the vivoactive 4s and vivoactive iv, so I don't mind that they kept that on the bezels here, where there's like tiny little lines going all across.

We have a braided pattern kind of going along here and of course we have our built-in mic and speaker right here we have a stainless steel gold backing and here we have a plastic backing the heart rate sensors do look very similar they are both elevated.

So another design difference here is the display. Because this display is larger, the text is slightly larger, and the pixel count is higher, but honestly, I'm not noticing a huge difference.

When it comes to color clarity, I think both of these displays look great. The venue 2 plus has a battery life of nine days, whereas any 2s has a battery life of up to ten days.

Image of a table showing the prices of Garmin Venu 2 Plus vs Garmin Venu 2S

So, with my uses, which you can see on screen, such as GPS walks and runs, daily alarms, timers, and more, I've gotten an average of seven days of battery life with the Venue 2 Plus and seven to eight days with the Venue 2s.

So you do get a little bit more battery life with the Venue 2s, which I like, but honestly, they're both really great; you only have to charge them once a week, which is miles ahead of many other smart watches on the market.

Now, I'm not seeing a huge difference in accuracy when it comes to my heart rate data and stuff like that when I'm working out, and when we're measuring pulse ox, I'm getting the exact same measurements, usually around 99, sometimes 98.

When it comes to sleep tracking, I definitely notice a difference. As you can see, my sleep time is different, as is my sleep score, and we can also see a difference between the hours, score, and message.

I'm seeing differences in the little graph here as well, and I hope you can see that it differs slightly in the time I fell asleep and woke up on both watches.

Garmin Venu 2 Plus vs Garmin Venu 2S

So I'm seeing differences all over the place here, they're very slight for the sleep tracking I say the difference it usually differs between about 5% um in all of the data here I do believe that the venue 2 plus has slightly more accurate sleep tracking.

There's also a difference in operation here because we have a third button on the venue 2 plus so this button here is now kind of your shortcut. 

"Also read: Apple Watch Ultra impressions and review"

So you click that and you go to your shortcut where here we'd swipe right to get to our shortcut and then this button when you hold it you can open up your voice assistant.

So now I can go talk to it if I want, and that extra button there did change things a little bit, but other than that they are very similar.

What makes Garmin Venu 2 Plus better than Venu 2S?

We could see all of our metrics for this one if we swiped up, but if we swipe right from the home screen, nothing happens because they changed that. 

So, if you have the Venue 2 or Venue 2s and are thinking about upgrading to the Venue 2 Plus, I'm going to say yes for an extra 70 Canadian or 50 American dollars.

You're getting some great features here, such as a built-in mic, a speaker, and voice assistant capability, and those are some features that I think would be useful for a lot of people, and for the extra money, I think it does justify the price, but you know which watch I prefer.

So for me, I'm going to go with the Venue 2s because I like that it has a slightly better battery life, I like the design here, and I like that it has a smaller profile on my wrist, that it's lighter, and it looks a bit more feminine to me, especially in this color way. 

I don't need things like a built-in speaker, mic, or bluetooth calling because I always have my phone with me, but which watch is best for you?

Garmin 2 Plus vs Venu 2S

If you want more of a smartphone experience, where you can talk on the phone, listen to music, and interact with your voice assistant, and you want a watch with a larger profile and a larger band, this is the watch for you.

Then I definitely recommend you check out the venue 2 plus here, but if you're someone like me who wants a watch with a smaller profile on your wrist, a watch that's lighter, and you don't really need to be able to talk on the phone or have a built-in speaker, then I definitely recommend you check out the venue 2 plus here.


What makes the Garmin Venu 2 Plus better than the Garmin Venu 2S?

  • It is possible to use it to answer phone calls.
  • There is a temperature sensor present higher resolution is 33.53 percent higher, while lower resolution is 33.53 percent lower.
  • 416 x 416px vs 360 x 360px.
  • The screen size increased by 18.18%.
  • In 1.3"vs1.1" there is a barometer.
  • An irregular heart rate is a red flag.
  • There is wireless charging. There is a percent decrease in pixel density.
  • 339 ppi versus 452 ppi.


THE BATTERY'S LIFE

If the device has a longer battery life, you won't have to charge it as frequently. Nine days as opposed to ten.

Battery capacity, also known as battery power, is the amount of electrical energy that a battery can store. More battery power could imply a longer battery life.

Garmin Venu 2 Plus vs Garmin Venu 2S

With a long battery life, you can train for several hours per week while only charging the device every few weeks.

Then I would definitely go with the Venue 2s here and all right guys comment below you know which watch would you prefer uh which one do you think is worth it for the price the features we're getting all that stuff and that's all I have for today and that's all I have for today.

I hope you found this useful; if there's anything I missed today about Garmin Venu 2 Plus that you'd like to know, please leave a comment.

Post a Comment

0 Comments