COMPLETE SMARTWATCH D28 X D20 / Y68 COMPARISON

D20 and D28 models are completely compared. Today we will have a full review commenting on the two popular smart watches, the d28 model and the d20 model.

Will be a thorough examination of the least internal component of the watch, with whom we will comment on everything concerning the differences simplified the watches.

The d20 model I'm going to use for this comparison is the traditional d20, which does not have a photo as a screen saver, connects via the FitPro App, and has only two faces.

But, in order to avoid confusion, who receives social network notifications from the first contact message, and so on?

I'll be using the d28 model, and I'll have the d20 model in my hand. I'll begin by comparing the outsides of smartwatches. We can see that the model d28 has side buttons. These buttons are fake, as are the button crown and the other one down here, and they serve no purpose for the watch.

So it's really just for cute because I don't have to do anything with these buttons on the d20 because we don't have the presence buttons buttons he's totally smooth here on the sides and plus both smartwatches are the two models that I'm holding and pink.

So the color is exactly the same, as are the bracelets; they are the same material as hers, albeit a little more plastic than rubberized; they are exactly the same size, and I have to pin to close one snap; and how to put the bracelet is also exactly the same.

I'll show you how to notice that both have the pin to fit in, which brings us to another similarity between the two models in that way to load exactly the same as with the pin where the escape connects it and a USB port.


A comparison of the D28 and D20 in terms of system performance

Now, let's go through the system of the two watches, starting here on the screen. Both are only on the home button, and this button is located down here.

and to access the menus, we must press the buttons on both the d28 and the d20, which have only two watch faces. Keeping in mind that the comparative d20 I'm using is the traditional d20, which does not have a way to set a photo as a screensaver.

Then, to change this, we need to click the home button for a few seconds so that he changes watch face and only has these two there, despite what you're seeing.

There is no need to customize and include other versions in these versions in the next menu. Are the steps also counted? People have already noticed a difference in the system layout between the clocks.

The d28 has this system here that has those rounded edges when you go passing the less the d20 is more drawn more animated say so but this is just a visual difference there of the system even though I admit that I thought the d28 was more beautiful.

COMPLETE SMARTWATCH D28 X D20 / Y68 COMPARISON

Then we have equal step functions for the mileage, the number of pastures, and the number of calories spent from day to day.

The next menu is from the heartbeat, so if we click and wait a few seconds d28 here flashing what are you doing reading the D20, we also have that click and wait a few seconds there do the reading and even without me.

I'm using how tangos bracelets do the reading and bringing some information there. What I say is just an average that these Watches bring no way to trust in a very precise accuracy, especially those models that are less expensive.

Next Sports menu here we have exactly the same sports for each one of them so here in the 28 both of 20 the walk after the walk we have sit-ups and skipping ropes idea that inverts because it d28 cm from evil and I put people skipping ropes.

Here on the d28 at sports function, the one already starts counting, just click on the home button that he will start the timer will start counting on the d20, I will have to explain the hold and for him to start the timer here.

So there is a difference in layout between the two, but the information that they both bring me that raise is exactly the same after the sports function.

Much like the d28 version, this d20 version stores the most recent messages as three social network notifications that you receive on your phone.

Here at the marketing option, we have the option of taking a photo remotely and the option to search for the smartphone on the d28 he jumps to the reset option on the d20 is a theme option as you saw there now has paid for the screen but it is a theme option and then it is a reset option on the d20 d28 first has a reset after the QR code.

Then there's the option to turn off the smartwatch, followed by the theme option right there on the menu. So, as I've drawn, we have the option of a couple more smartwatches with pictures of our minds. To shut down, search for smartphone reset and QR Code theme no d28 reset no d20 QR Code no de 20 on the d28.

Here on the d28, the menu options continue, and here on the d20, go to the option to turn off the smartwatch in relation to the app. Both smartwatches are paired by the application kit pro.

so much d28 how much does a kidney model cost When I bought my d28 for testing, I did some research on the internet and on YouTube and discovered that some people did d28 resellers that have some options death done differently without that of the company clock screen with white background.

COMPLETE SMARTWATCH D28 X D20 / Y68 COMPARISON

I believe I posted that I received this cap version from a person who made it, but I ended up getting this watch here that still has the watch Face.

So much d28 how much a kidney model I did some research on the internet and YouTube and saw that some people did d28 resellers that have some options death done differently without that of the company clock screen with white background when I bought my d28 for testing.

I believe I posted that I received this cap version from a person who made it, but I ended up getting this watch here that has remained watch Face.

Post a Comment

0 Comments