Samsung galaxy watch 4 review

galaxy watch 4; Samsung has released the Wear OS watch in the past when it first arrived and then they switched to their own Tizen Opera system. So here's the payoff, that's a pretty big deal because they've been apart for years.

Samsung is one of the few watch makers in the Android world that is actually pushing new technologies. Samsung is kind of closed exclusively to wearing OS 3.0 because these watches have it and they just launched with it.

There's a whole bunch of other watches out there that might be in play or soon available that they won't have for about a year.


Samsung galaxy watch 4 features

The classic watch comes in two sizes 42mm, which is what I have here or 46mm, and that starts at 349. The regular watch 4 comes in 46mm or i'm sorry i scratch 44mm or 40mm and the price there is 249 and 279 for the small watches.

All the watches have half GB RAM, they have 16 GB storage, and they have Samsung's new w920 exynos chip for wireless charging wi-fi bluetooth 5.0 GPS, and this cool new health sensor that does everything I mean is it tracks heart rate in blood oxygen.

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 series

Samsung galaxy watch 4 can also measure vital data and tell you your body fat percentage, among other things. He can also perform an EKG and check your blood pressure. I believe it will eventually do the blood pressure thing, which I can't believe it does now. 


Does Galaxy Watch 4 have ECG and blood pressure?

The only problem is that with the ECG and blood pressure, you have to connect it to the Samsung phone; it won't work on other phones, at least not right now. 

"Also read: Fitbit inspire 3 the best health fitness tracker review"

Because I don't use a Samsung phone as an everyday phone right now, I didn't test an ECG or try to check my blood pressure because I run it on a pixel 5. 

So you just have to play it with samsung health app which is samsung health app which is not really a big deal, you can play this with google fit but you don't get 24 hours in a day.

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 series review


Samsung galaxy watch 4 can also measure vital data and tell you your body fat percentage, among other things. He can also perform an EKG and check your blood pressure. 

I believe it will eventually do the blood pressure thing, which I can't believe it does now. The only problem is that with the ECG and blood pressure, you have to connect it to the Samsung phone; it won't work on other phones, at least not right now.

So I didn't perform an ECG or attempt to check my blood pressure because I don't use a Samsung phone as my primary phone at the moment and instead use a Pixel 5. 

So you just have to play it with the Samsung health app, which is not a big deal; you can also play it with Google Fit, but you don't get 24 hours in a day.


Does Galaxy Watch 4 track heart rate?

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4

Monitor your heart rate and it doesn't sound like the most accurate experience, so just install Samsung health on your phone and turn it on that way, is the bottom line. 

Another feature of this classic model is a rotatable physical click bezel, and the four o'clock position has a touch bezel around the edge. 

The same function, except this one physically rotates and the other is a digital touch. Just a quick rundown.

The new Samsung Galaxy Watch has a new processor and more RAM. The watch has four sizes and two different styles. 

It's the first time Samsung has released a watch with a rotating bezel. It also comes with a new version of the operating system, called OS 3.

"Also read: Pixel Watch In-Deep review features and cons"

I had to turn this feature off in order to have all I want to do which is wear it.


Samsung galaxy watch 4 Design

Samsung Galaxy smartWatch 4 series

The 46mm is too large for a regular watch four, 44mm is also too large. I believe it adds a bit of height to the watch, which I do not like.

This is a really cool watch made really good. I've got stainless steel on the sides again this frame is like as it clicks it just feels really nice to it. 

So I love I have no complaints here, this 42mm fits really well on my wrist No way we have a big wrist, that's why I chose this model for review.  

It's just uh it's, it's very well put together. So I didn't have issues like it bumping into things that weren't there.

Samsung Galaxy smartWatch 4  review

I would recommend people maybe just jump to the bigger size because you get an extra 120mAh of battery. I was just like a workout in my garage, and the clock woke up and it was midnight. 

I think it actually died around 6am right before I woke up, but it was dead, I had to throw it on the charger.  

So at the time I needed this to last until I fell asleep in order to get the proper tracking so I always turned the screen off so the next day put it back on your wrist at nine or so.  

I did all of these things, but always on display and slept with 9 percent the next morning. 

So again, this with always pressed I don't get it on the wrong day 4, same thing around 9am, this process took 55 minutes, with gps always on. 

On day 6 was on 8 15 again for a very long hour. So if you really start to push this thing, you know it's only going to last a little over 24 hours if you don

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4  review

All of these things for the watch also had an update down to nine percent or 19 at 7 p.m. I don't see anywhere Samsung says these watches will get you over 40 like their estimate is 40. 

So yeah again that's why I kind of recommend that most people go with the biggest just so they're safe. 

So my guess is with the bigger one, you might be able to push it to about two hours if you don't uh know doing exercises and things like that for battery modes. 

From what I managed to do you find that there is a power saving mode. So anyway the battery life would be fine if you're interested in charging every day.

"Also read: Titan watch unboxing. First Impressions, Games, and Music Storage"

This is your home screen and you know you long press the 'A' and it will let you swipe through the watch faces, change and customize it. 

If you scroll down here its where you can access your quick settings type. You can put these settings anyway, just long press on one of them to see if I can do it there. 

Actually I dropped it right but so you can know, change your brightness, there's flashlight mode, there's your bedtime mode and do not disturb, wi-fi shortcuts and to protect them if you want to swim and airplane mode. 

So anyway, this is this section, if you scroll up from here now, if you know an OS user, you'll normally expect there to be notifications.

Here this is not how this s works where os 3 but you have to keep in mind that google now allows people to take the os and customize it so that in fact this has one Samsung UI and there is only one watch on Wear OS OS three.

So it's Samsung leather and looks like Samsung, it looks like there are other smart watches connected together. 

Anyway you can swipe up from here and that's your app drawer and there's just a scrolling list of your apps you can long press on these and drag them around so you can rearrange this as you like.


Samsung galaxy watch 4 Advanced Features

There isn't really much here. Lock your water, your bedtime mode, and theater mode, but they can all be shortcuts. There is access to the battery but that is where you will find the software. If you pair this with a new phone you actually have to do a factory reset on this way.

This is where you can manage your apps your tile notifications your quick settings panel so you can see that you can actually customize that if you don't want to do it from the phone. 

One thing missing again is the ECG stuff so if we launch the watch again so we launch watch and as ECGstuff mentioned, watch this little Samsung health app right in the middle and right there with a little heartbeat.

You will notice that if you have a samsung phone the galaxy app store will open and you will be able to install Samsung health screen because I am not using a Samsung phone it pulls up a webpage and won't let me install it. 

So that's the limitation there but you know most of the time this part will be very familiar and I think fewer people will understand. I'm used to Samsung watches and I'm also used to wearing OS watches so none of this is weird to me.

Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 seriesI think the new OS 3 looks good because Samsung has done a great job of skinning and making sure all the features are there. 

So you get access to all google play apps and you get the best of both worlds. I guess I should point out I'm using Samsung health I keep track of all my stuff through Samsung health.


Samsung galaxy watch 4 apps

This is your app drawer and when you install everything and you will notice that there is google play so you can go into google play. 

Of course you have other google apps like google maps there's a lot of cool stuff in there. Then if you go that way so I'm actually twisting the edge or you can obviously hover over. 

These are your notifications and again, if you've ever run any type of Samsung watch in your life, you'll know that's how tizen watches work.

Wearing OS has tiles that look like little shortcuts from UI elements, and Samsung's straps and watches have them. 

You can write with your voice and try to type with emoji with your finger and send it to your phone. There are quick shortcuts to respond to things like that and you can clear notifications that block them.


Can google fit on samsung galaxy watch 4?

People asked me like, can you run google fit and you can definitely run google fit here, the problem is that this watch is designed to run Samsung health like 24 7 heart rate to keep track of all the oxygen in the blood. 

Kind of pushes you to a healthy Samsung run. Google fit You can manually measure your heart rate. A lot of times you won't keep track of him, and you can still do activities and things like that. 

It's not quite a strong experience because again a Samsung product they want to use Samsung health.


Can Samsung health app be installed on anyone's phone?

let's dig into that and we'll show you some of the things that are healthy now as a health tracking watch. I think this watch actually does a pretty good job. 

So I took it on several rides I ran on my bike, only wore it during workouts Things like that I found the heart rate monitoring to be very accurate.

"Also read: Rolex Oyster Perpetual Stainless Steel Blue Dial Review"

It does this like properly tracking your daily activity, it shows you your steps during the day and it will remind you that you need to get up and move. 

It tracks when you are active and the calories you burn And things like that, so it does a very good job of giving you a glimpse into your health that you know.

You can google fit it just don't quite get the same experience the performance was great as the initial setup I guess I might do a factory reset I don't even know I'm not trying to make excuses. 

So please don't worry about it, I think the design of the Galaxy Watch 4 is cool, it's just personal.

I know there is some concern about that well if you don't have a Samsung phone you get half the experience which is not true for anyone saying they have no idea what they are talking about. 

The only things missing are ECG and blood pressure monitoring these are the only features missing. 

Everything else is here, I've shown you all, Body Components, Heart Rate, GPS, All Health Tracking Access to Samsung Health All t hat is here.

Samsung Galaxy smartWatch 4

The Galaxy Watt active 2 old legend that I used to love. It's actually the smaller version which I can't remember the size is like 41 million or something. 

This one might sound familiar, anyone knows that one two and three fossils are from the fifth generation. There's a fifth generation fossil that got the sixth generation somewhere soon.  

The Galaxy Watch 4 is really cool but then again you're not going to be wearing OS 3 anytime soon. This is a really cool classic Galaxy Watch so I mean Samsung did a really great job. 

"Also read: Garmin Epix 2 VS Apple Watch Ultra"

So kind of the king of wearing os watches because he has a 4100 snapdragon wearing in that 6th generation fossil. If you want an Android smartwatch, one of those four is the watch to get, or this watch is the watch to get. 

It has a new operating system that supports the entire Samsung Wear OS, its prices are incredible, and I believe what you are getting there is excellent. 

There are discounts available. Whatever the case may be, comments and questions are welcome. Inform us that we are living a robot life for your safety.

This was all about the Samsung galaxy watch 4. If you have information or an opinion, share it with us in the comments.

Post a Comment

0 Comments