Garmin Swim 2 Smartwatch review

Garmin Swim 2; I was looking for a swimming watch after seeing a few videos on the internet. how it works, which I believe is critical for you to be able to evaluate for purchase

So I'm not necessarily recommending the Garmin Swim 2 Smart watch, but I'd like to show you how it works in practice so you can decide whether it's a good buy for you or not.


Features and Benefits of the Garmin Swim 2 Smartwatch

The Garmin Swim 2 is a GPS swimming smartwatch designed to track distance, pace, stroke count, SWOLF, and other swimming statistics in both the pool and open water.

  • There's no need for a strap to see your heart rate on your wrist.
  • Receive pacing alerts, logging drills, and everything else you need to improve your swimming.
  • With Critical Swim Speed, you'll know when to slow down or speed up.
  • When you do, your watch automatically stops — done and done.
  • When creating your own workouts, you can do it your way.
  • Battery life is good for a week. For those keeping track, that's up to 7 days.
  • The price is 220 dollars

Garmin Swim 2 Smartwatch image with a white background

let's get right to it. I have the watch in my hand, and to begin the training, I'm going to press this button here Silver. It's already the first training that appears, and it's for swimming. Confirm once more to begin the training, and keep in mind that you have the option to change the size of the pool down there.

Garmin Swim 2 Smartwatch image from the back

So the garmin 2 swim watch will begin counting my distance, which is obviously zero because I'm not swimming OK, but it's just to demonstrate how it works in the menu and when you're under the water and this background is illuminated and white instead of black, and the distance and time that you're swimming is very large.

"Also read: apple-watch-series-7-review-price"

So when I orient you while swimming, it's pretty cool, I arrived at the edge of the pool, I'm sure I'll do it I want to rest I'm going to press stop, I pressed Stop here so he doesn't keep counting, right if I'm not swimming anymore I can resume or save yours.

I completed the exercise. Ok, but let's see if I can continue nothing ing and another really cool thing that I've seen few watches that do that, including a friend of mine who is a swimmate, he has an Apple watch 3 and his watch doesn't do that is the exercise record.

So, Mrcia, what is your exercise record? I'll even send her a hug; she enjoys doing this type of exercise, don't you think?

If it is guided by the number of strokes, it will become disoriented and calculate the distance you sent Garmin Swim 2 Smartwatch incorrectly. 

So it has a little program inside it that does the metrics of a different exercise, so when you go swimming, you're only going to be swimming with one leg.

Right You'll come here, keep pressing this little button here under the left until you get here, the exercise record is there, and you'll press here at the bottom. 

Front view of the Garmin Swim 2 Smartwatch

Here on the right, it will begin recording the e exercise, after which he will no longer record per stroke but rather per turn. Okay, go turn, which means you go to the end of the pool and make a turn, and he will count x meters based on the size you put in the pool.

So this I don't know I did three leg pools there let's say I finished I come here and press here again to end the exercise he will show me here how much he accounted for 80 meters he's saying I swam 80 if I swam more or less I can edit ok

"Also read: Apple Watch Ultra impressions and review"

It only allows editing of this type of exercise, and then let's say 80 minus is what I swam confirms here, and then I press down here on the side to return to the normal swimming system. 

I don't want to swim anymore or I've completed all of my swimming training, so press here on the side and wait a few seconds for it to bring up this screen, where I go to the bottom and save and confirm here on the Silver button.

It's as if I don't want to save it because it's a test that I'm going to throw out. Okay, but one observation I'd like to make about the watch is that the butterfly is swimming but not identifying itself.

When I swim the butterfly, it counts the distance that I swam, but he understands which is a breaststroke. I'm not sure if it's a flaw in the garmin 2 swim watch or the swimmer here, who will soon be unable to swim the butterfly properly.

Photo of the Garmin Swim 2 Smartwatch strap

I'm still evaluating it, but other than that, it accurately measures the distance I'm swimming, the margin of error is almost zero in the stroke swimming modes, and I really like the Garmin Swim 2 Smartwatch it was a worthwhile purchase for me.

I know there is a watch at this price that has a little more functions, such as answering a call with a microphone to speak by voice with the person, but it sins in this swimming issue. However, for those looking for a watch with a swimming focus.

"Also read: Fitbit Sense advanced Health Smartwatch 2022 "

Perhaps this is a good option for you, as it also displays the text message. When you receive it on your cell phone, it indicates that someone is calling you, but you must pick up your phone to understand, but he appears to be in good health, and he measures his heart rate all the time while swimming in the pool, which is also very beneficial.

So it protects the watch until it grows large enough to be imposing on the arm, and it already protects against any bumps. I also purchased film, which I thought would be simple to do on Mercado Livre.

It's for sale film, and I bought this cap back here that protects the charger connector; it's similar to a watch that I'm going to immerse in water. So as not to cause a problem, it's rusting there; I'm not sure if it rusts, but I'm taking precautions, okay? I bought this cap here.

That's all there is to the Garmin Swim 2 Smartwatch. Tell us in the comments what you think about the watch's main advantages and disadvantages, and whether the garmin 2 swim watch is right for you to buy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments