Luminox Watch Land Survival XB.3781.KM review

Here's mine on this luminox now that I've had it for a few months now, I needed more time than just a few hours and a week felt too rushed to really understand it.

So I've read and noticed that there are mixed feelings about the luminox carbinox watch in general, and the only way for me to pass on my opinions and thoughts was to get my hands on it, but not just get my hands on it, but to use it without all the fuss of treating it.

Let me tell you that this watch is a loan from wacho, not luminox; they didn't even respond to my inquiry, so when I first saw these luminox carbinox watches, I just scrolled past them because the plastic wasn't for me.

Now you see, I'm where you were about two months ago, and I've discovered that this luminox carbinox watch is more than a watch; it's like being a part of you.


Is luminox watch XB.3781 worth buying

I'll return to it in a moment, but first I'd like to explain why I'm not opposed to it. It's still expensive, but is this breitling worth it when my Citizen looks just as good and costs far less?

Luminox Watch with a white background

So, without being obstructed by branding, tell me which is better. Would a blind man know which is which if I handed these to him?


"Also read: Carbinox Smart watch Fitness Tracker for iphone"

Luminox watch XB.3781 watch battery life

Now, to service this brightening with only a new battery and a little polish, basically a wipe over, is about 150 pounds, whereas the citizen is 15 pounds and free because I did it myself. So when this luminox carbinox watch needs a new battery, I will replace it for free labor plus the cost of a new battery at one pound.

Some say it uses a cheap quartz movement, but you should know that many big brands like Victoria Knox and Targoya use wander movements, and that doesn't put people off, so why are they saying this wonder has some amazing history?

Luminox Watch's photo From the side with a white background

I believe it comes down to cost, and while it is expensive, what do you really get out of it? The carbon structure is the main component of this watch, and it does more than just look like plastic.

It is stronger than steel, lighter, and will not crack, feel cold, rust, or corrode. It is non-conductive and will not be scratched upon the first knock. It is simple to maintain because it requires no maintenance.

"Also read: Rolex Classic "Oyster Perpetual" vs. Apple Smart Watch "

It comes in stealthy black steel and is used in all brands of watches, including the most inexpensive ones. Without repeating myself, steel is significantly less expensive to produce than carbon composite.

Luminox Watch's photo From the back with a white background

If you don't like it, why do you like supercars that are full of it? Yet no cheap watches use carbon composite, which makes me wonder why look at these few examples, especially their prices. I'll let you soak that in. Even g-shocks are moving toward carbon composite. My experience shows that this luminox carbinox watch still looks as good as new. Could I say the same about a steel watch?

It won't last forever, but it's made for a different reason, and those who buy these luminoxes carbinox watches aren't looking to show off; they're not going down to the pub to flash their balls at their friends while playing pool; these watches are bought for a different reason.

"Also read: Fitbit Sense advanced Health Smartwatch 2022 "

It will always show the time at night without needing to charge it before going to bed. This watch is designed for those who require a watch beyond a desk and you do not have to be military.

Photo of the Luminox Watch Shows the clock

It'll take what you can and die with you. Is it worth it? How important is it to have the watch on your wrist so that when the going gets tough, you don't have to worry about going forward without back checking?

If the watch is safe, make this watch go first, shielding you from door handles, yeah I'm a g-shock as you know, would I trade now that things are more in perspective?

Luminox Watch's photo Shows the watch strap

I'm not a materialist, so I could choose no watch, but I'd trade to make my conclusion a reality, which may surprise some of you, but having a tough reliable watch is the most important thing for me because I'm not into jewelry, and as this luminox has proven itself, it gets my whoop 69.


If you're paying attention to the luminox watch, you don't need a tough guy rolling in mud or a fat one like me running through a forest to advertise it; this watch stands alone, and it stands very alone in a very elite class.

So those who own Luminox Watch will understand what I mean, but let's just say we don't want the attention because we know our balls are tougher than theirs.

Post a Comment

0 Comments