Why should you buy a carbinox watch?

carbinox watch; Today I'm going to give you five reasons why you should buy a new watch from shop carbinox watch. 


1. carbinox watch is extremely durable

So what it does is it has a super strong touchscreen display, gorilla glass in the front, and it is waterproof. 

One thing I dislike about my watches or one of the reasons I don't wear them as much is that I'm always afraid of hitting them against something or leaning against something and breaking them.


2. carbinox watch waterproof

Also, this carbinox watch is very well built. It's water resistant, so I don't have to take it off in the shower every time I get in. If I jump in the pool, it's fine because the phone will resist the water because it's fully sealed and nothing will happen to it.

So I dropped it, nothing happened, let's give it another one a little bit higher and now let's go so there we go two hammer drops regular I would say regular drops like if you lean into something or hit it against something, nothing will happen to the carbinox smart watch.

Photo of a carbinox watch with a yellow background

So that's one thing I like, like I said I hate breaking my watches so I hate wearing them for the same reason usually only wear them for special occasions but this one you can wear at any time so nothing happened the colors didn't fade the touchscreen still works and it's still tracking my fitness and stuff like that.

"Also read: Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Virtual Assistant (Bixby Advanced Functions) "

So now it's time to put it to the test. Let's see if it's really water resistant, as you can see the carbinox watch is here, the glass water is right here, and the watch is actually on. Let's dunk it in the water and let it sit there for a little bit and see what happens.

So the watch is still operational; I can read my notifications; someone sent me a message; and there is no problem; the watch is operational outside of the water; it is still operational.



3. carbinox watch battery life

One thing I like about this carbinox watch, and this is reason number three why you should check them out, is that with one full charge, you can keep this phone on for about 14 to 15 days.

A carbinox watch with a white background

I've only charged it twice in the last 30 days; it has its own charger that goes right back here and the watch will charge itself in about two to three hours, but the 14-day battery life is incredible.

You don't have to take this watch off every night, and you don't have to worry about it dying; it's great to have that much battery life; my phone doesn't last that long.

"Also read: Luminox watch Land Survival XB.3781.KM review "

4. keep track of your health

Another reason why the watch is fantastic is that if you want to track your health, steps, and fitness, you can always use this carbinox watch for that.

So one thing that I like is that it actually counts my steps right here on the screen, so I can see how many minutes I walked and stuff like that.

If I go right, I'm always concerned about my sleep because I can tell when I sleep more, I have a better day, and when I sleep less, I have a more tired day, so this tracks it all. 

A picture of the carbinox watch with a black background in three different colors

It has an app called the fit app, and you can track everything. You can keep track of your workouts. You can design a new exercise. 

Let's say you're going to run or cycle; you can pretty much tell the watch what you're going to do. It will track it, as well as how many calories you burn and everything else, directly from the watch via the fit app.


5. Read messages and return phone calls

This brings me to number five. Another thing I like about the carbinox watch is that it connects to your phone and allows you to read specific messages.

Photo of carbinox watch with watch box

So this is my message list, and I can answer or hang up from my carbinox watch, or I can read my messages from here if I'm at work and busy, and then anything that may come up, I can see it right here, there you have it.

So those are the five reasons why you should go to shop carbinox and buy one of these smart watches. They are super tough, super heavy duty, and the battery life is amazing for the price.

Post a Comment

0 Comments