How to Use WhatsApp on Your Apple Watch?

Today i'm gonna show you how to use whatsapp on your apple watch. whatsapp is this messaging app by facebook or meta or whatever. 

For some reason it's the most popular messaging up in so many countries including spain for some reason because it's also one of the worst messaging apps.

A third-party app has been made to use whatsapp on your apple watch. This is especially helpful if you have the cellular apple watch and are often away from your phone this way you can use Whatsapp. Here i'll explain step by step how you can get this up and then explain the main functionalities of it.


WhatsApp for Apple Watch.

You want to tap on the app on the apple watch and it will show you a qr code after a few seconds, then you should take your iphone and scan that qr code. Now here's a little trick, I had some trouble scanning the qr code myself.

I'm pretty sure it was either because it was too small or because the level watch was too bright, so I did the following: I took the ipad and took a photo of the apple watch like this with the qr code, then zoomed in and scanned the photo from the iphone directly.

"Also read: Top 20 Unknown Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Features!"

Then I could connect but once whatsapp recognizes the code it will scan it directly and you're in okay so this is what you will see on your apple watch it looks very similar to whatsapp.

If you have any pin charts at the top, they will just appear in chronological order, but once you tap into a chat, you will see the most recent messages, which is great, and you can reply, so if you click on the keyboard, you will see this now I hadn't seen a keyboard like this in so many years.

If you're very young, you've probably never seen a keyboard like this before. This keyboard used to be in phones before they had touch screens, and the way it works is that each key has several letters on it.

So if you want to get the l here, which is the third letter, you have to tap twice three times so you see the appearance again and then you can put another one like the e and then if I want that d and you get the point now I discovered that it is possible to change the layout of the keyboard if you go to settings but you probably don't want to do that because this is supposed to be a qrt keyboard and it's split in three rows.

 

WhatsApp for Apple Watch.

So it's even more perplexing, but I'm not going to lie, this is pretty annoying. I mean, I think it's a great idea. a very good solution for the apple watch with this small screen but I just didn't expect it because when I saw it I was like wow this is so good but then if you tap reply you will have the usual functions that you have on the apple watch.

"Also read: Carbinox Smart watch Fitness Tracker for iphone"

So if you look up, you have scribble, of course that wasn't a letter but yeah you can put emoji dictate the text et cetera et cetera and here you can record voice messages and send them directly through the watch, which is probably the way you want to go if you're on the watch and you want to send a voice message and send it and that's it.

So this is very good actually now I don't usually reduce Whatsapp but this is very helpful then at the bottom you have some contacts and some settings that you can change if you want.

But this is what shop for the apple watch the best way to use whatsapp on your apple watch okay it was so to say one bad thing when you get a whatsapp notification on the apple watch it will not go directly to the watch chat.

So if you see notifications you have to close it and go yourself to watch up and then reply from there that's the one coin I see on the app but it will probably keep updating. 

Maybe one day it will work with notifications, but there is one other disadvantage: this wonderful thing is not free. 

You can download and try it for free for three days, but after that you will have to pay for it, which is only 449 euros per year. 

"Also read: Rolex Classic "Oyster Perpetual" vs. Apple Smart Watch "

Now, I don't know the exact price in dollars or other currencies, but I'm guessing it'll be around four or five dollars per year, not per month per year, so that's about 30 cents per month or one cent per day.

So that's like super cheap and yeah if you've ever thought like oh man I wish I could just reply to messages on my whatsapp like on my watch then you're probably already good of buying it like it's probably work for you but I'm not sure if I would get it.

Finally, that was all about How to Use WhatsApp on Your Apple Watch? If you have a question or information for us, leave it in the comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments