Which is the superior Smartwatch t600, t900, or t900 +?

In this article I will compare the traditional full t900 smartwatch and t900 Plus or t600. I ordered a t900 smartwatch from another seller and I received a t600 or t900 plus version II which is the watch version which has different watch interfaces and even gives the option in the app to set images as a screen saver.


Smart Watch Comparison t900, t900 Plus or t600

I start by showing how the squares are equal to the only square from Shopee and I come here with a sign in my right hand here from my right side would be a T900+ version and in my left hand folks would have a traditional T900.

The content is identical, and I will demonstrate it to you here on the t900 smartwatch more, then here we have the manual of magnetic charger as bracelets.

The smart watch itself exactly the same things here not the traditional t900, the manual of magnetic charger the bracelet like the rubber straps of the rubber mesh and the smart watch

The only difference in the packaging is that the t900 Plus came with this plastic which has protection in there but both smartwatches have a 44mm screen that is the same size. 

As for the aesthetic part of each watch by chance I ordered both of them in the same white color which you will notice they are basically the same smartwatch with the same bracelet size.

Here on the side we have a microphone crown button And the long button that has a function to light up the screen is on the other side We have speakers because they both make and receive equal partial calls, there is no difference in the materials the watches are made of just like the front vs the back is acrylic it's hard.

You can see that the screen you don't know is embedded here is around the screen or the back as the stores fit perfectly from an aesthetic point of view and the finish is very beautiful. Regarding the screen, you can already tell that it doesn't have an infinity screen until you change this or the variation here to make it easier to bypass.

Here, you can see their right to approach the button on their crown exactly the same function as turning on the screen and unlocking the touch screen but it can't be accessed by tapping on the screen.  

We need to activate that with the crown button and then scroll the screen here to access the menu and the little button here for a long time will go back to the main screen I just saw a click here again, the screen is not locked like the block of the crown button is equal to rest, it is exactly the same smartwatch good for me.

As for the quality of the bracelet, it is a very soft and very flexible rubber. gods hours is that they have the screen brightness we got that little son has this option here is a screen where we can customize the brightness for both the t900 Plus and the traditional t900 Smartwatch the screen brightness is very good.  

I did the full review of the t900 and commented on that about the brightness and screen quality, the picture quality is higher than the previous versions of the t500 t600 texts but then we didn't rule out any problem it was a battery issue.  

I found the battery life to be t900 Smart watch less than previous versions and I really think that's one of the reasons why the screen brightness here is a little bit stronger.

"Also read: How To Clean Your AirPods?"

In terms of image resolution, I felt a slight difference when I left the t900 Plu in the foreground, I found the image quality resolution a little, the room is a conventional t900+ Smartwatch.

I don't know if this difference can be noticed but in my opinion here it comes with better image resolution. Whether the watches are water resistant or not, they both have IP67 certification because they are only sweat resistant in Espinhos.

Now you can comment on your lucky faces because we already have a fundamental difference between t900 Plus smartwatches and have more watch options, the faces from the traditional euro t900 are the same.  

Now I'll start by going from here, doing the comparison and then it can be seen that the t900 plus you guys are so lucky here is even more famous this person who is very fashion this is very beautiful and I think this made a huge difference here actually is a picture that I customized through the app To test this functionality.

I have passed here about the top-down swipe smartwatch shortcuts, we don't have the bottom-up swipe shortcut, we have exactly the same shortcuts for both smart watches. 

Now to the side where we can access the menus I create here for the menu menu it becomes easier for me to find that I like this menu style more.

Smart watch  T900 E T900 PLUS

If you see here in the listing on this condom,We will have a menu option Beehive we can also see that both are in the menu menu more. 

By clicking here in this first option Zinha we have a small cell of smartwatches that are exactly the same time and then the functions related to the least are responsive or not look this is more than t900 Plus and has a slight delay here but there is no traditional t900.

We also have that slight lag and a Nessa element I also felt the 900 theme Plus is a little faster I know if I will be able to note the traditional t900. Now, you've felt that difference here in the traditional Colmeia menu option, the traditional ot900 is a bit slower.  

So here we have the shirt to change the menu style, the pedometer option, and the heart rate sleep monitor option, I'm going to smart h test you with my Apple Watch to check the need for each of them in the sequence.

"Also read: How to Clean your Apple Watch?"

Here we have a calculator one of the social networks Facebook Twitter WhatsApp here we have this option that goes back to literal for us to check the time we have the alarm settings menu link menu which are the settings.  

Over there we have this green option here is the dialer to make calls correctly the next phone book option we have remote photography that has music for remote song exchange.

There is a bluetooth zine function so that we can activate disable bluetooth calendar, the microphone to activate the Siri function to search by device or QR code to make the scanner do a voice function that you can customize.  

Here, the type of sound alert, type the option to display the volume internationally which is the clock information. automatically take your pulse to the top and then back again here for a shirt Change the style of the menu now going here more quietly.

I saw that in fact, the t900 Smartwatch has the climate function that the traditional T900 lacks for t900 plans in the state you want to see, then people after WhatsApp Not the traditional  Smartwatch t900 so that the option to check the watch face check the time since there is no watch t900.  

In addition, it has a climate function that if it is not connected, it is not, but this is the only function that differs here between the watches in the list.

Smart watch comparison T900 E T900 PLUS, T900 +

In regards to the application, as the smartwatches in the device are also the same since it is wearing clothes, the only difference we will have is not the Smartwatch t900 because when paired with your cell you will enable this settings option.

So you can put the images as a maker, so just represent here practical for you about photo mode issue no t900 i have pair it here on my android cell phone and access the app menus because it has the photo mode option, it enables this management option, it won't show up in the app.

Now as promised, I picked it up here on my Apple Watch so we do a test in terms of the Emer heart rate sensors I'm going to do with the traditional t900 Smartwatch  yet with the t900 Apple White I'm using is the series three Let's go and see.  

So how would it be and here the traditional ot900 shuts off the line 82 beats but here or the Apple watch gives 92/91 against 82 out of t900 which I find funny.

Here in the show you see these incoming smartphones I have a t900 watch it's unfamiliar 82 beats or is it oscillating because this apparent oscillation is real. 

This constellation is there so I'm pretty confident here that the sensor is strong and that watch t900 was correct at 82 beats now let's see with the t900 an unusual little difference is true because they are different devices what can't be a very big discrepancy or a stagnant smartwatch equal to t900 traditional.

"Also read: Carbinox Smart watch Fitness Tracker for iphone"

Here already give more differentiation t900 Plus, look at 73 vs without Apple watch, apply to lie here again I thought they made it there's a very big difference, not here it's 68/94 down to 68 now it's stagnant at 68 bpm.

So there is a very nice contrast.  Really, there are no sensors really in the smartwatch entry minute only if you want a smartwatch?

This is for sports heart rate and everything else is worth investing a bit more and getting a device with more accurate sensors Understand the differences between one version and another smartwatch. So always ask don't be surprised there is unpleasant when you receive your watch, I will stay here.


T600 Smart Watch Review

We are going to talk a little bit about the t600 smartwatch Well this box that comes from the smartwatch comes with a sealed plastic packaging in the box and I already took it so that I can check when I received this model in black.

Here we have the bracelet, which is a rubber band, here we have the watch, it has my protective film here on the screen, and this smartwatch model isn't an infinity screen that scares it.

Here on the camera you can see if it has a black border here around it so that's the first note for you that you suddenly want to buy the product for resale or for private use even in that it has the edge around it and it's not an unlimited model then Taking out this plastic is part of the package.

Here we have the charger that looks like this charger ring but it's magnetic here's the two boys that fit in and back here these little holes here the charger and then to do the loading it would fit that way here look at it would be so I plugged it in some USB port it could be from a device Laptop to TV to Radio any device that has a USB output.

"Also read: Rolex Classic "Oyster Perpetual" vs. Apple Smart Watch "

Remember that these entry smartwatches are not indicated to be loaded with a Turbo charger or create a cell phone due to the difference in interaction If you want to increase your device's battery life from your watch and it is not indicated that you are carrying it with these systems, until you use the Zinho USB charger that comes in the device And charge it in the USB ports of laptop and TV radio.

Smart watch comparison T900

This clever wash inside the box I got 44mm of its screen, the smaller option was 44mm of the same click and hold here, we already see quite a few faces seen. 

Let's count here when your faces come, then new watch faces can't be downloaded until you customize them with pictures. 

Well I changed here to put this Minnie and Mickey did too I don't know if you saw the time I passed but at least there are several options for both sides.

I forgot to mention that it comes inside the box also a manual, but this is the only manual ever in Chinese. What matters even to us is the QR code to download the app but it also comes here on the clock always comes on the hours for convenience and at the time you download the F app.  

Regarding the bracelet it is a rubber band but I found the very ruined finish to have a little bit of rubber burr so on the side and here on the fitting I also had a lot of burr II taking some.

"Also read: Carbinox Watch Review "

I didn't like the finish of this watch here it ended up a bit poorly it also has a bit of a slightly crooked burr here from the top of the screen but at least it's still more or less disguised but that's peeling off here it's really ugly and I don't like it. 

Here the back is ok unfortunately it's unlucky it came with some problems with my t600 Just be aware that having a 44mm bracelet gives a snug there and it will slide right in for a very good bracelet, it's not a good place here on the watch.

Just look at different bracelet which looks nice and the colors of this watch which are available here are black but also white and pink. 

A little bit of my system is here for you I've already shown the shortcuts so far I've only been able to find a shortcut that drags it here from the bottom to the top of the main menu that has the bluetooth connection it has this flashlight option if you click on it stay with the screen stay with the screen.

So it's white there by clicking this little button here it comes back yes so here we also have the option not to touch it just here it shows the battery this icon below is for you to search your smartphone you may lose you click k here it will start frying and this is a function of this microphone recorder.  

Here looking to check a connection crawls to the side our menu it's a very streamlined boy undetected no time has an option from the Beehive menu also to change just go to that option. 

Here this option appears - and it is highlighted in the menu option if you stay here in the first option that comes with a Colmeia menu look and I even found the Beehive Quick Menu.

Smart watch comparison T900 +

I like the clock system well i have already tested the notifications is getting everything right too i really liked the mic of this device i found the mic to call it better than the 26 because you have an idea how.  

Well it's nice to make a call here just to make it clear here to you guys because you guys understand what I'm talking about I really found the quality of the output microphone, on top of that, from the speaker no microphone I found the quality to be very impressive.

Regarding notifications if a notification appears that you failed to see the icon at the time you check back this message is this bell here so when you click on it you will have a history of all your alerts are all the notifications you received a t least you will receive a notification of everything.

For the iPhone app for iOS II, I received a notification for everything. Also a good stop here on the general watch features it is an entry smartwatch that I have a reasonable cost for its price.  

Well I found the functions it provides then, for example, we have the function of changing the music remotely we have the alarm function. 

Also, you can add alarms on it and we have the option to sync with your phone book too or here it syncs back with my schedule because it will lose connection but here it is associated with my schedule.

"Also read: Fitbit Sense advanced Health Smartwatch 2022 "

Here we have the calendar that shows the day in the day of the week if you want a down payment during the months check the dates you can also we have the option of a step counter sleep function to control sleep.  

We are here the heartbeat also for you to measure just click here, the sensor will fire.  I won't go into the accuracy feature I already mentioned in other opportunities the accuracy is the smartwatch sensors insert is not perfect in the details of the smartphone about that watch it is also its app and it's an app that I didn't know until now is m2 Wire Is this app here because it's EP I don't know new ep.

I can't say if it's compatible with all cell phones and cell phone models with all operating systems so here on IOS not iPhone at least everything ok I have 'problems now with other models I have this info and when I get it I leave a corrected comment here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments