Novo Top Smart Watch, Redmi Watch 2 Lite

TRedmi Watch 2 Lite; Today, we'll take a look at the Redmi Watch 2 Lite smartwatch. So we'll do an unboxing and go over what Novo Smart watch can deliver and what we can do with it on a daily basis.


Redmi Watch 2 Lite specifications

Now, this Xiaomi redmi box has an RGB technique box here doesn't cook GB and physical flashes and we information in the box.

This rubberized rubber 1 which is best afraid of the back as sensors here to measure heart rate blood oxygen level the oximeter in that one.

Also, it appears that Velinho here right has over a dowel here also the same material're bracelet turning the screen on a little to show you guys I've already configured everything my use, right there's the picture of winning.

Novo Top SmartWatch, Redmi Watch 2 Lite

ten days of normal everyday battery life and in these four days that I turned it on, it has sixty percent battery power or if the ten days are we'll see in the charging part o it has this USB type-a conventional a tip the tip is a charging cradle with two contact terminals.

Let's go back there one more time, and then I'll be able to define the side covers as the heartbeat is on the 24 hour return. Then it gives me a status here, a monitoring graph, and the blood oxygen level on the side here. 

"Also read: apple-watch-series-7-review-price"

I can also do the syntax on another side. I have a small one in the next exercise monitoring system that is not counted in the calories. here I stopped the activity halfway through. In addition, there is a menu of over 100 physical activities that we can do in this number. 

Correios appeals to a boxing lasqueti terrain. I'm not sure, but the accounts with no activities that I can choose here in this mine to inform what I'm doing in the app because it doesn't count my daily activities.

Right here in the green, the number of times I have to raise someone one day, how many times do they not have today, six times the number of steps. 

Right There are several colors available, and the editor can put a print of the site showing all of them. I would prefer black, even if it is the most subtle, but standard.

The thing for you is here at home about the watch 2 Lite scheme which is then placed over until his is a 55 inch screen with a resolution of 320 by 360 pixels and small resolution because it was small.

Then, with the naked eye, it is extremely clear to us, user paying more attention, we can see the middle of the applications, right, the screen proportion here doesn't quite complete the size of the square.

Right Fabi, a larger border in the part from below here he that in the other tall dogs here a ball at the same time as not now one hour so it's a 55-inch screen, and this small screen here has resources. 

As previously stated, the percentage of oxygen in the blood can be measured using a live oxygen tool.

Is compatible with four gel systems positioning or GPS Goal on the BBS where you can also count kilometers traveled when doing some races beyond water resistance in the item Resistance 5atm ess and standard say a durability of up to 50 meters deep in Resistance it is usable in swimming pools and showers in salt water in the sea even in the council.

"Also read: How To Clean Your AirPods?"

See how it has several options for displaying the watch that I really liked? I ended up configuring it that way here in this photo, but I have it here, exactly, screen that we're seeing on the clock here but the one I have the application on.

So there are several customization methods, I'll have to go back to another one here, there are some new ones that have been launched, we have to imitate an analog clock here, which I think is nice, and we also have to put one another here of raining we have to be a smell information.

Here's another option if you don't know what you want to see. I think it's cool this one orange here o apply it, you just have to wait for sync air beauty to finish synchronizing.

Let's see how all the good bread turns out now. Look, you think you're as cool as those older people, right with the viewfinder. Zinho was even lit in another nice way. I liked it, but I'll return later because it was so beautiful. 

Let's put it to the test. I'm going to choose an exercise here, and we're going to play a little box.

I was almost going to say something closer to 175 BPM. There is information here about how long a light exercise lasted, how long an intensive anaerobic aerobic exercise lasted, and the oxygen level at its most extreme I really discovered a lot of mass in general quality. 

Redmi Watch 2 Lite

Now at 56% usage And then you really liked it, so I would recommend recommending questions after that. Now What a breath of fresh air an AliExpress promotion in this black friday climate the price of a day eleven box 352 already there we have more people occupying the xiaomi store on AliExpress which reduces company dollars.

"Also read: How to Clean your Apple Watch?"

So Clara really recommends it. I found it very nice overall build quality. We have a battery that lights up for ten days. 

However, there is a GPS on the walk where it makes extensive use of communication with satellite to count the race, right kilometers.

The battery then drops to 14 hours of continuous use; if you were running a 14-hour marathon, wouldn't you want to use Redmi Watch 2 Lite?

Post a Comment

0 Comments