Stardget t500 plus Smartwatch Review

T500 plus Smartwatch; this Is What We Will Discover in This Review, Which Will Take a Comprehensive Look at the Smartwatch T500 Plus.

Brought another smartwatch option from a low-cost, cost-effective, and very affordable entry, which is the stardget t500 plus model, which more or less competes with the X7, which I also like because of the cost-benefit ratio. 

But I wanted to give you more options to get the feel of a smartwatch with similar features. I'll show you all the functions that t500 plus smart watch has and everything you do.


T500 plus Smartwatch unboxing

It's very nice in the terms in the brochure there are common people already used for charger and charger model magnetic and we can connect the USB that into any notebook computer loaded USB port to the cell phone socket. 

The box is really cardboard, the style of the simplest contents of the box the smartwatch I chose is white with a silver case.

The box around it is very nice, t500 plus smart watch came in very well, I have no complaints that it is the screen the glue came off from which appears uncoated so for me it is very ok.

SMART WATCH T500 Review



T500 plus smart watch specification

This Dial Has a Thick Border, and You Can See the Bezel Here Around the Screen on the Sides. You Have to Press the Crown Button Twice, as I Did Now, Because This Button Is Fake; It's Just Decorated to Look like an Apple Watch and Serves No Purpose.

There Is a Microphone Here, and on the Other Side of the Back Is Acrylic, as Is Your Monitor. This Dial Has a Thick Border, and You Can See the Bezel Here Around the Screen on the Sides.


Smartwatch Battery Life

If You Pay Close Attention in Your Daily Life, You Will Need to Charge Your Phone on a Daily Basis, so Battery Life Is True to Its Name.

RESENHA SMART WATCH T500 Review




Is the t500 Plus Waterproof?

Smartwatches from an incoming call receive a call and have side inputs for headphone and mic, and these entries or here you can even see that it's unlocked.

So there's no way to be sure that this waterproof smartwatch is secure. I always say that it should be used with caution with sweat and spray, but you'll be able to resist it more diving and more privately.


"Also read: Fitbit inspire 3 the best health fitness tracker review"


Watch faces for the t500 plus

Regarding the t500 watch faces, it brings you interactive, let's count how many he has here now with your different options provided by t500. 

All of the cool information I had up until that point was that I didn't have to change watch faces. I'll elaborate on the app that matches later. I installed this app on the smartwatch using the QR code .

Yes, you can download other watch faces besides the ones that come with the clock. Several comprehensive items I really liked the watches because they are so beautiful. 

I can't change the picture mode. When you click here, it will automatically pair it because there is a bar to do the installation. 

I'm almost done or have already changed the man of the hour to the color I selected by clicking on the second box I can customize with the image. 

So I chose a random photo and clicked the Access to gallery option under the photo. Because the photo is already set as a display screen protector on the smartwatch in this version of the app, you can use it as a screen protector.


How do you pair your T500 Plus smart watch with your smartphone?


We only need to download the high watch application, so go ahead and do that in your app store or play store. I don't recommend scanning it; instead, go to the play store or app store and download High Watch.

After that, we need to add a click device, and as you can see, it has detected the T500 Plus, so simply tap on it, and you're done. So just click on pair notifications and they will be paired as well.

Now let's click on find device our watch is ringing okay phone is missing watch okay just click okay and you will get the notifications right away guys it's very easy.


Smartwatch shortcuts

Now we talk a little bit about smartwatch shortcuts when it's here with the home screen. We have these options to search for by Iphone LED light enabling and disabling Bluetooth here we have the option to leave it silent for Palio I also thought it was a nice shortcut to the calculator and we have the shortcut to choose the item list style.

RESENHA SMART WATCH T500 Review

These 4 menu options I also found many great options the first of them is the Colmeia menu that people really like so this is the highlight of the t500 trade menu here Colmeia menu is very responsive. 

The third option is the menu menu and the last option is 9 icons per screen that is dragged from bottom to top, showing from top to bottom. 

If you swipe from top to bottom we have the notifications shortcut go here, all like good notifications also stuck with you in the crown. The time shown on the screen will open the full menu with all clock options.

"Also read: Pixel Watch In-Deep review features and cons"

Now I will show you the function one by one of everything that the smartwatch t500 offers for ourselves basically is a smartwatch just like the others that connect via bluetooth from your cell phone.

So you can access these functions you need to be with a watch paired with your cell phone, the first choice What we have here is remote music exchange.

Here you can present these commands in your playlist that you are listening on your cell, you can pass the music to redirect it from Peace including increasing and decreasing the volume in this music function.

I even took my phone here to show you that when I hear a playlist here in my cell phone e the sound will play and it will go out on the smartwatch. 

So I don't comment on the copyright you give a touch here and I found its sound quality audio output, pretty cool.

Come here even when it is paired with my cell phone without bluetooth calling which has mic bluetooth speaker the audios of the playlists i put on my phone will come out automatically by the smartwatch. 

To get the sound out here from the smartwatch , I'm just going to show the Zinho function here Ok everything is I've gone bad, I've moved to the next one too.

Where you have to dreadfully pause and start playing, the next list we have here is for you to make your calls so you can enter that number but later also save the contacts from your phonebook phone you can call there.

The following list is to show where the device has been paired if paired with an iPhone Fransiel This is my iPhone The next list for my cell is the Messages list where the status is blank.


RESENHA SMART WATCH T500 Review

Then we have the right phone call list, as this green list right here is kind of paired with my cell phone, I've already enabled my cell phone with a schedule that goes here to the hour in the next list is the call history so all calls are saved here. 

We have this option for you to set goals and also where to pray here are the steps you give in your daily practice. The t500 plus Smart Watch option offers these options here are sports and there are many options that I thought were very cool. 

"Also read: Rolex Oyster Perpetual Stainless Steel Blue Dial Review"

So I'm going to stay here randomly for you and it's a little screen that will show the timer and the amount of calories to finish.

If you click start here the s insta will start doing the reading we have the sleep monitor option clicking here it will start do the reading. We also have calculator in addition to the right shortcut i showed you also working in the menu here in this icon. 

Also in T500 watch option next time find my mobile device which is paired with the smartwatch in case i forgot to miss left place.

We also have the following little girl calendar and it is a QR code to make a scanner in the app install We have a WhatsApp list which I found very cool and the highlight of this smartwatch is that it splits the notifications I've already received from the more expensive smartwatches the t500 which doesn't.


T500 plus Smartwatch settings

Next menu is settings, so here you can customize different settings are activated for example enable or disable bluetooth in my case both I use zinha option for you and take the pulse and turn on the screen automatically.

Here in this cog in the menu this second option here that finally shows ledion do you press it if you want to activate let go of the pen and if you want to disable it click on include my choice is I will block that screen.

When I do this movement the l screen appears if I there and i disable it it wont light up more it is a resource that spends a little battery and also more to create a very nice resource i really like to use it.

So let me activate here a clock to sync with the current time activate you can also customize the notification sound by clicking here this sound option. 

You can customize the type of the alarm sound and if you don't want to ring you can alert that it only vibrates and should also be customized to allow just one click Here we have the stock volume you can customize.

Also in the SCREEN option we can configure the brightness of the menu style screen which is also very interesting also the timeout days the screen will stay there you can reduce and reduce the maximum 60 seconds.

"Also read: Garmin Epix 2 VS Apple Watch Ultra"

This international option indicates sync and activation does not move, right, someday it does not move in this config and here it just refers to the name that will appear in the offset the reset option is the reset option which is what I don't want to do.

Finally we have an option that fetches the info here from the smartwatch The next option is the breath menu for you to do the deep breathing practice right there in your day and finally Zinho do Facebook that I showed you swears it wasn't social media notifications. 

So this is the least option available for smartwatch up to t500, the app it connects to is HIWATCH in blue here I admit I didn't like this app was the first time I installed it here on my question about my cell phone.

Since it has some options here that I couldn't configure the language for Portuguese here in Chinese I'll see if I can suddenly customize here and change this language issue. 

I think the app could be improved with more options, more stuff in there and there's this bug in there, I couldn't leave it in portuguese too I'll let you post here a comment when I was able to make this change.

Now I'm going to do a quick heart rate monitor test so we can see and have an idea of ​​how it's going here with regards to this, and I'll put, by way of comparison, my Apple Watch Series 3.


How do you change the time on your T500 Plus smartwatch?

Let's get started on how to set the time on your T500 Plus smartwatch. You might be wondering why there isn't a time set up in our high watch in our application.

So guys all you have to do is go to our smartwatch and click on okay, and from there you can go to clock okay and turn it off. If you want to change the time, simply click on turned on. If you want to sync it with your smartphone, simply click on turned on.

It's just very simple, so you can just customize the clock into the settings, and if you don't want or don't have a high watch, you can set the time directly to your smartwatch okay by pressing clock and you can customize it by turning time sync off. 

It's really simple, guys, and if you have any questions, just leave them in the comments section.

Let's see how the accuracy would be in relation to this T500 this is my Apple Watch and it gave a difference of tones how it would change if something would change it No it was stagnant at 76 bpm. 

Which leads me to see what I'm always talking about these smartwatches have an average fetch sensor even in this case they don't replace medical equipment and how can you see it's not that accurate.


SMART WATCH T500 Review


Is t500 Plus Smart Watch Worth Buying?

So the initial question is whether or not it is worth the investment. In terms of the aesthetics of the finish and beauty, it is a very beautiful smartwatch, how can you see it has a very beautiful screen Although it is not an unlimited screen, its screen resolution is ok.

I really liked it, so the icons are very colorful and very cute. im scared here i beehive responds very well i think it really delivers on what it promises with regards to the Assisi. 

"Also read: Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Virtual Assistant (Bixby Advanced Functions) "

We also have a really great system which I thought connects very well and never lost connection there day in and day out while I was testing the watch although the app was a negative point.

In my opinion the app also needs to keep running in the background so I didn't close the app and the speaker has other positive points also the option to put a picture and change faces, which is really cool. 

So it's really a smart watch with interesting multifunctional lines out there for you to use in your daily life. 

The other positive point I need to record is that on my iPhone although I have communication channels connected to it I was able to record audios on WhatsApp through my cell phone speaker. 

Because what about the dial with many smartwatches that look like the t500 plus Smart Watch is that after inserting it up to WhatsApp, audio when you record to the clock speaker on my iPhone this little screen popped up.

I'm going to share with you now that I can choose an option to use an audio output or by the watch or my cell phone's speaker or in a traditional mic right there from my cell phone on my iPhone even on traditional calls.

"Also read: Fitbit Sense advanced Health Smartwatch 2022 "

So we hope you guys enjoyed this review, this watch surprised me, basically I liked it a lot. The question is that when I call at least one iPhone like me, I explain to you how to configure so that the sounds are not inappropriate. Just off the clock.

T500 plus Smartwatch is an excellent choice to constantly enter through these functions it provides, it is a very complete smartwatch with a lot of great things that you can integrate and can help you in your day which in my opinion is the main goal for you to have a smartwatch I will stop here for a hug and until the next review Goodbye.

Post a Comment

0 Comments